Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 4:21:18 PM(UTC)

You are welcome Larry. Keep us posted.

Gene.
Lawrence430 Posted: Friday, May 15, 2009 4:15:13 PM(UTC)

Thanks Gene ... You made my day. I thought I could just leave them alone, but no one would/could give me an answer. I called Whirlpool and got nowhere. Checked everywhere on line. Very frustrating.
Thanks again.
Larry
Gene Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2009 5:56:32 PM(UTC)

These ports are designed for an oil heating loop which you do not need and can leave as is.

Gene.
Lawrence430 Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2009 12:00:55 PM(UTC)

I need to replace the compressor for Amana refrig Bottom Freezer model #BRD18V2S, Mfg#P1326504WS, compressor #12049717 which is discontinued. Your site says to replace that discontinued compressor with the compressor #AP3179961.
The old compressor has three ports: suction, discharge and a process port. The picture of your replacement compressor has the above three ports PLUS 2 additional ports at the bottom of the compressor which are capped with red rubber caps. What do I do with these bottom ports? There are no lines to connect with them. Do I just seal/pinch them off? I am concerned that I am purchasing the wrong compressor.
Guidance would be greatly appreciated before I place my order. Thanks!