Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 8:07:01 PM(UTC)

Yes, your diagnosis is correct. It is recommended to replace the overlay together with the EOC because it's self adhesive.

- The EOC Part number: AP3561834
Part number: AP3561834

- The overlay Part number: AP2126499
Part number: AP2126499

Gene.
l411826 Posted: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 3:01:39 AM(UTC)

My model number is FEF366CCB, Frigidaire Classic Series oven.
Gene Posted: Tuesday, December 6, 2011 5:50:05 PM(UTC)

What is the complete model number of the oven?

Gene.
l411826 Posted: Tuesday, December 6, 2011 3:23:39 PM(UTC)

With the symptoms my oven has I'm thinking I also need to just replace the EOC... There was a pop, then F1 code and keyboard flashing/doesn't work (just stops beeping temporariliy for 30 or 60 seconds if I hit any button)... and oven locked and won't heat now (burners still work though)... If I replace the EOC that should do it it seems... correct?
Joe / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 10:28:57 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: DisneyMommy Go to Quoted Post
Thanks, Joe! I appreciate the reply! I was hoping to order from you as your price on the clock/timer was in line with Sears and shipping was super fast. Unfortunately, you are about $30 more expensive than Sears for this exact item. Thanks again for you help!

DisneyMommy,

You're quite welcome, it's a pleasure to assist.

AppliancePartsPros does have a price matching policy. You may want to contact the Customer Service Team at 1- (877)-477-7278, if you haven't orderred your part yet.

Either way, drop us a line when you're through, and let us know how everything went.

:) :) :)
DisneyMommy Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 6:43:58 AM(UTC)

Thanks, Joe! I appreciate the reply! I was hoping to order from you as your price on the clock/timer was in line with Sears and shipping was super fast. Unfortunately, you are about $30 more expensive than Sears for this exact item. Thanks again for you help!
Joe / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 5:18:49 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: DisneyMommy Go to Quoted Post
Hi again. We just took apart the oven to check on the bottom heating element. Looks like we found the main source of the problem. Took a picture to show you:UserPostedImage

Can we just replace this heating element? Do you think there are any more parts that might be affected and need to be replaced? I am guessing that the spark caused by this meltdown of the element caused the timer/clock to short out. Thanks for all of your help!!

DisneyMommy,

Great job, You're on top of it. Yes, replace the element,

Part number: AP3753226
Part number: AP3753226

Other than a damaged wire, there shouldn't be any need for additional parts.

You're doing a great job .

Thanks and Good Luck,

DisneyMommy Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 4:26:34 PM(UTC)

Hi again. We just took apart the oven to check on the bottom heating element. Looks like we found the main source of the problem. Took a picture to show you:UserPostedImage

Can we just replace this heating element? Do you think there are any more parts that might be affected and need to be replaced? I am guessing that the spark caused by this meltdown of the element caused the timer/clock to short out. Thanks for all of your help!!
DisneyMommy Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 3:37:20 PM(UTC)

Hi Joe,

I finally got around to ordering the part. Placed an order on Friday...and had the part Saturday morning! Talk about service!!

Unfortunately, the new part did not solve all of my oven problems. We've got the clock working, but the oven still will not heat. I tried the broil button instead and that did work. Looks like the 2nd part of the problem might be the bottom heating element?? The bottom of my oven is flat and the heating element is under neath...so I cannot really "see" if anything is wrong. We are going to go back and re-hook up the wires to the clock and make sure everything is hooked up properly. Other than that I am not sure what to do. Any suggestions?? Thanks!
Joe / APP Team Posted: Monday, November 21, 2011 5:21:36 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: eteal1187 Go to Quoted Post
hi, my name is Earl Teal i have code f10 the problem is the clock/timer control board is bad i have a repair man coming out Monday 21st 2011 the name of the company is Major Appl. 504 606 7678 it is Metaririe Louisiana. it only charge me a $65.00 dollars service charge plus parts. I hope this help you

Eteal,
Thanks for your input. Let us know whats involved in resolving your "F10" error code, we'd appreciate it.

As in most cases, service and labor charges fluctuate across the country, in some cases area by area of a city. But the servicer's charges sound very reasonable.