Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
FBN Posted: Monday, January 7, 2013 7:09:47 AM(UTC)

You will need to have the main contol board replaced. That was the fix for my problem. Its about a $300 repair. I will never buy GE again. There are other less expensive refrigs that are more reliable. My ice maker also broke after only a few years of use.
stevens32803@yahoo.com Posted: Monday, January 7, 2013 6:27:54 AM(UTC)

I am having the same problem! Light was off. Door closed. When I opened the refrig side it was 150-200 degrees inside everything was cooking. Any answers?
FBN Posted: Monday, October 17, 2011 8:41:52 PM(UTC)

Refrig light was off and inside was hot when I opened door. Freezer was also getting warmer. I unplugged it and then plugged it back in after a few minutes. I pressed turbo cool and temp in freezer and refrig cooled back to normal after a few hours. Light in refrig then went on fine when door was opened. Same thing happened the next day. Everything has been ok for last 3 days but I don't ever hear the usual clicking sounds that the refrig used to make. What could be happenning? Should I call for service?