Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Mick McGuiness Posted: Saturday, May 2, 2009 5:24:15 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the info, I checked the freezer and the bottom has frozen watr standing there. I will operate in the drain tomorrow,

Thanks again for the quick response.

Mick
Sarasota
applianceman Posted: Saturday, May 2, 2009 12:14:40 PM(UTC)

The drain is stopped up. In the freezer look at the back bottom under the evaporator coils you don not need to remove the evaporator cover just the food on the bottom two shelves. You should see a hole covered with ice remove the ice then using a turkey baser or any squirt bottle force hot water down the hole to clear the drain. Once done mix water with baking soda and pure it down the drain to prevent this from happing again anytime soon. Refrigerator Leaking Repair Guide
Mick McGuiness Posted: Saturday, May 2, 2009 10:20:23 AM(UTC)

Water leakes from front left of refer, icemaker works, freezer works, refer works. Checked all fittings, all OK. Maybe 2-3 times a day about 2 shot glasses of water apears on the floor. Where do I apply the duct tape?

Thank you in advance

Mick McGuiness