Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Joe / APP Team Posted: Monday, October 10, 2011 5:41:52 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Fixedyet Go to Quoted Post
Well, theres no power to the touchpad so running a diagnostic is not possible. Everything tests good so I am assuming it's the control panel(cuircuit board). I'll order one and see what happens. Thanks all. Fixedyet...

Fixedyet,

Start with a control panel/keypad assembly, That component is more susceptible than the control board.

Good Luck,
:) :) :)
Fixedyet Posted: Friday, October 7, 2011 11:15:51 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Joe / APP Team Go to Quoted Post
Fixedyet,

In most cases you program the diagnostic test mode by pressing the buttons in this sequence:

High Temp Wash, Air Dry, High Temp Wash, Air Dry

The control should run a test cycle in a matter of a few minutes.

Your Technical Data Sheet and wiring diagram should be attached to the back side of the lower kickplate, in a plastic bag, and you should be able to verify and program the test mode properly.

Well, theres no power to the touchpad so running a diagnostic is not possible. Everything tests good so I am assuming it's the control panel(cuircuit board). I'll order one and see what happens. Thanks all. Fixedyet...
Joe / APP Team Posted: Friday, October 7, 2011 8:10:26 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Fixedyet Go to Quoted Post
What would I test on the power panel to see if it's faulty? I have power to the door switch and also power to the fuse. Don't want to order an expensive part if not needed. Thanks for any input.

Fixedyet,

In most cases you program the diagnostic test mode by pressing the buttons in this sequence:

High Temp Wash, Air Dry, High Temp Wash, Air Dry
The control should run a test cycle in a matter of a few minutes.

Your Technical Data Sheet and wiring diagram should be attached to the back side of the lower kickplate, in a plastic bag, and you should be able to verify and program the test mode properly.

Jeff / APP Team Posted: Friday, October 7, 2011 7:59:58 AM(UTC)

Hello. The model number you provided is not working. If there is power to the fuse, you will need to unplug the wires to the fuse and test the terminals on the fuse. It should read closed for continuity. If open, you will need to replace it. You can test this with a multi-meter [AP3873826]. Here is a link on how to use a multi-meter. Hope this helps. http://forum.appliancepartspros...continuity-ohmmeter.html
Fixedyet Posted: Thursday, October 6, 2011 11:49:38 PM(UTC)

What would I test on the power panel to see if it's faulty? I have power to the door switch and also power to the fuse. Don't want to order an expensive part if not needed. Thanks for any input.