Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Joe / APP Team Posted: Thursday, October 6, 2011 11:22:52 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: nowchinatown Go to Quoted Post
Brand new from this site. water pours and freezes but does not dump ice out. the white plastic wheel on front that reads 'do not rotate manually' turns on it's own and i saw a green light flash once behind it. please let me know if there is some setting or swtich that needs to be turned or...? i see there are white plastic flathead screw heads(?)inset on the front(end facing front of freezer) i have touched nothing since it arrived, just installed. old unit leaked but froze and dumped.:(

Nowchinatown,

Could you please supply the model and serial number of your Whirlpool refrigerator. We need this information to verify certain circuitry and other possible components you may need.

Thanks,
:) :) :)
nowchinatown Posted: Monday, October 3, 2011 3:18:17 PM(UTC)

Brand new from this site. water pours and freezes but does not dump ice out. the white plastic wheel on front that reads 'do not rotate manually' turns on it's own and i saw a green light flash once behind it. please let me know if there is some setting or swtich that needs to be turned or...? i see there are white plastic flathead screw heads(?)inset on the front(end facing front of freezer) i have touched nothing since it arrived, just installed. old unit leaked but froze and dumped.:(