Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 1:34:53 AM(UTC)

The schematic should be behind the control panel.
redster55 Posted: Monday, September 19, 2011 5:17:43 PM(UTC)

Well...pulled motherboard... line in pin to compressor relay burned..desoldered and removed relay..cleaned pin and resoldered to m/b and she is running but for how long who knows....clamp on ammeter shows compressor pulling normal current...
Probably have to buy a motherboard before its over...thank goodness for the reefer in the fifth wheel
magician59 Posted: Monday, September 19, 2011 1:40:17 PM(UTC)

Nobody gets a diagram, except authorized GE personnel. Highly likely to be a mother board problem.
redster55 Posted: Monday, September 19, 2011 1:24:58 PM(UTC)

Compressor quit running everything thawed... bypassed motherboard by shorting line to compressor at motherboard connector.. compressor ran fine.
this means capacitor is good I guess. What can I test or bypass to confirm motherboard is good or not.. Is there a thermostat or thermistor or something that tells the motherboard to turn on relay that runs compressor.??
I have no diagram to work from..
thanks
redster55
yuma