Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
houstonskibum Posted: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 6:57:09 PM(UTC)

Yes, that is the model. Thanks for the very helpful reply. What causes those to go out so easily? Cheap Chinese parts or a power surge? You would think for $3000 it would last more than a couple of years.
applianceman Posted: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 9:42:54 AM(UTC)

[FONT='Times New Roman']Seem as if the model number is [/FONT]zfsb26drg [FONT='Times New Roman']This is one of the models that I was referring to. [/FONT]
applianceman Posted: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 8:43:21 AM(UTC)

That is not your model number but I see this problem on GE side-by-side refrigerators less than 5 years old a lot. The main board on the back of the refrigerator is bad replace it. Ice Dispenser Repair Guide
houstonskibum Posted: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 5:48:27 AM(UTC)

The ice/water dispensor lights are working fine, but when I push the lever, the lights go out and there is a click and the compressor seems to go out for a few seconds. Releasing the lever returns everything to normal. No power getting to solenoids.