Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
anirpat Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 9:22:53 AM(UTC)

I appreciate your reply. I think that on this particular model the transformer is on a the circuit board and may be hard to test. I have attached the wiring diagram for reference. I will give it a try though.

Thanks for the wrning on the voltages. I am always careful, but it never hurts to keep it in the front of your mind.
magician59 Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 9:04:44 AM(UTC)

To be sure it's the board, see if it is sending 10VAC to the power tansformer. You probably are already aware that extreme caution is needed during this test, as you will be in close proximity with very high voltages.If the power transformer is not getting 120VAC from the board, it is well to assume the board is affected, and should be replaced.
anirpat Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 8:45:49 AM(UTC)

i have a microwave that was hit with a power surge. The display and controls do nothing. I have checked all the fuses and they are all good. I have also checked the main 20 ampo fuse with power on an read 120v. I am assuming that my power board is bad, but before I spend $$$$ I want to make sure there is nothing else to check. Thanks.