Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
magician59 Posted: Monday, September 26, 2011 8:57:39 AM(UTC)

Unfortunately, it looks like the problem is in the control board. It seems to be an assembly.

Part number: AP3126720
tcounts Posted: Monday, September 26, 2011 8:39:06 AM(UTC)

Have replaced the switch and the motor to the ice dispenser and the motor still doesn't turn. It is not getting power to the motor. The solenoid will jump up so power is getting to the area where the motor is at. Any suggestions. thanks.
tcounts Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 6:04:03 AM(UTC)

Thanks for your help.
magician59 Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 5:53:26 AM(UTC)

They're a little tricky to get to; but the switches are located inside the fountain control panel. Start by removing the drip tray under the water dispenser paddles. This should expose two screws. Remove them and try to (Very Gently) slide the trim of the fountain front upwars to dislodge it from clips (or hooks) on the freezed door. If unsuccessful, there may be more hidden screws to find.

Once you have removed the fountain front, everything else should be fairly obvious. Be sure to unplug the unit before exposing any of the wiring connections. The voltage is lethal, and can also pose a danger to the components, if anything is allowed to come into unplanned ground with the door skin.
tcounts Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:38:05 AM(UTC)

I check the motor and it had no power to it when the front level is depressed. The solenoid continues to jump up. Where is the switch that I need to check? Thanks.
tcounts Posted: Monday, September 12, 2011 9:46:27 AM(UTC)

Thanks. I'll check it.
magician59 Posted: Monday, September 12, 2011 9:12:41 AM(UTC)

The next step is to see if the motor is getting power to it. If not, I would check the switch.
tcounts Posted: Monday, September 12, 2011 8:37:02 AM(UTC)

Ice Dispenser Motor did not turn. With door open, ice bin out and door switch depressed, the solenoid would jump up but the motor did not turn the fork. Purchased new motor and same problem. Motor still does not turn. What other issues could be causing problem. Thanks.