Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 6:26:19 AM(UTC)

When I shut my dishwasher door the "light"wash and heated dry buttons are lit. I am able to change light wash to normal, but not able to shut off heated dry, which I don't use. After I wash a load on normal, it reverts back to light wash. Any ideas??
Gene Posted: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 6:15:25 PM(UTC)

Most likely the problem is a bad key pad which is a part of the control panel but there is a small chance for the control board to be bad as well.

Check the key pad operation as described on the page 1 of the tech sheet (attached to the reply).

If you will need the correct part number for the control panel, post the color of it.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL GU2500XTPS6 UNDERCOUNTER DISHWASHER | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
Rafy Posted: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 5:38:17 PM(UTC)

Gu2500xtps6 Sorry about it.
Gene Posted: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 4:53:38 PM(UTC)

There is a one digit after "S". It is important to have it.

Gene.
Rafy Posted: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 2:33:37 PM(UTC)

The model number is gu2500xtps. Thanks.
Gene Posted: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 2:10:39 PM(UTC)

What is the end of the model number?

Gene.
Rafy Posted: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 7:51:45 AM(UTC)

Hi, I have this dishwasher and now the normal cycle light is bliking with a -- in the display. Is this a service code? Some one knows the meaning or were to download the service manual? Thanks.
richappy Posted: Friday, May 6, 2011 1:29:36 AM(UTC)

There is a gray, plastic hub AP3039145 that the spray arm is screwed on, perhaps split, but just take pliers and twist off.
mheather93 Posted: Thursday, May 5, 2011 7:41:46 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Marc,

What is the complete model number of the dishwasher?

What exactly is wrong?

Gene.

Have the same problem with my Whirlpool DU1145XTPB1 model. Top rack isn't cleaning well. Tried to get the hub off the lower sprayer arm - to no avail. Do I unscrew it or just pull it straight up? Don't want to break parts. After trying to unscrew for 5 minutes, lower wash arm is wobbly. Any help appreciated.
richappy Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 12:30:13 AM(UTC)

If the half round cover over the chopper is ok, this missing part will not affect the chopper as no, large objects will reach the chopper.
When you hand turn the chopper arm, there must be some smooth resistance showing it is coupled to the motor impeller.