Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 11:31:49 AM(UTC)

Great, let us know how it works out.
Angezy Posted: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 7:49:20 AM(UTC)

Thanks Sidfink43, I have ordered the pressure switch. I am waiting for it to arrive. I will update on my progress. Thanks again for your help!!! I hope this does it...
sidfink43 Posted: Sunday, September 11, 2011 10:33:22 AM(UTC)

I am not aware of any overflow valve on this pump. The pressure switch is mounted on the pump and it may be that it is coming loose under the pressure, so check that out.. You may have to repalce the pump and/or the pressure switch depending upon which is the problem.
Angezy Posted: Sunday, September 11, 2011 6:06:33 AM(UTC)

Thanks i have checked all hoses and even connected another washer that works fine. If you are familiar with this model mah5500bww on the drain pump there is a overflow coming out of the drain pump and that is where the water is shooting out of in a stream like fashion.any help woud be greatly appreciated.
sidfink43 Posted: Saturday, September 10, 2011 5:38:29 PM(UTC)

See if you can check the hoses for some type of leak, or their connection.
Angezy Posted: Thursday, September 8, 2011 1:46:50 PM(UTC)

if you just bought a drain pump for maytag neptune mah5500bww and the water still leaks all over the floor. What is the next thing i should check