Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
norsemanc Posted: Sunday, December 2, 2007 6:16:16 AM(UTC)

no bare wires. thought this was posted before but i guess not. STILL NEED HELP!!!!!
norsemanc Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2007 7:30:57 AM(UTC)

Have tried the air shutter in all modes except totally shut. Have not check wiring for shorts and there is no gas smell present.
jumptrout51 Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2007 5:14:35 AM(UTC)

Check the air shutter. Check the wires going to the safety valve for torn insulation(shorting out).
Do you smell gas?
norsemanc Posted: Saturday, November 24, 2007 5:10:01 PM(UTC)

Have an issue with the named gas range. The problem is when the oven is in the bake mode the bottom flame fires up for a moment (30-60 seconds) and then starts to sputter (flame high to low to high etc.). When the range is in the broil mode it works just fine. My thought is that is is the Contrl Valve Assembly (Oven Safety Valve) but I am not sure. This is one of the more expensive parts (about a 5th or 6th the cost of a new range) so I would like to be certain that this is most likely the problem. Also the stove top burners work just fine. Any help would be appriciated.