Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
woodchuckie Posted: Monday, March 30, 2009 2:02:55 PM(UTC)

You can disconnect the water line coming out of the valve to verify if the water is coming out of the valve and not shutting off. The valve could have gotten sediment in it preventing it from closing.
Jimverb Posted: Monday, March 30, 2009 12:20:06 PM(UTC)

Hello, So you feel I should replace the water pump? By the way, I really appreciate your quick response! James Kimbrough:)
woodchuckie Posted: Monday, March 30, 2009 11:39:23 AM(UTC)

Ice maker doesn't actually send a signal to stop the water. If just stops sending the signal to send water. The solenoid returns to the off position with the absence of power.
Jimverb Posted: Monday, March 30, 2009 11:29:20 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the reply,
I replaced the water pump one year ago. Wonder if it could be that the ice maker is not sending the signal to close the water pump and the Ice maker needs to be replaced? James Kimbrough:confused:
woodchuckie Posted: Monday, March 30, 2009 11:25:45 AM(UTC)

Water inlet valve on the back where the water supply comes in to the fridge may be stuck open.
Jimverb Posted: Monday, March 30, 2009 9:15:44 AM(UTC)

Hello, When water is pumped into the icemaker is dosen't stop. It floods the Icemaker tray and the ice receiving tray. Water flow does not stop. I took the icemaker out, let is thaw and checked for any cracks in the icemaker freeze tray and the small tray that supplies the icemaker with water. The next day I reinstalled the icemaker and the small water receiving tray. I turned on the water supply and turned on the icemaker. Same rusults. Too much water comming in. Water flow will not stop from refrigerator. I thank you Kindly for any help you can give.
James Kimbrough :confused: