Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
whytfang Posted: Sunday, March 29, 2009 3:32:43 AM(UTC)

sorry I was trippin...I dont know hwy I said dishwasher....It is a dryer.....see I told you I need to go back to school.....
denman Posted: Sunday, March 29, 2009 12:08:32 AM(UTC)

Your dishwasher comes up as a dryer???
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
whytfang Posted: Sunday, March 29, 2009 12:02:24 AM(UTC)

Originally the timer on this Maytag DW was not working after replacing the timer it still did not work and a friend of mine who is an appliance repair tech....but moved out of state....told me to check the electronic dry control circuit board...I did and it was bad...I replaced it and turned it on and blew again, someone said in could be the drive motor since I haven't been able to find a shorted wire... but how could this be and how do I check that..after all the motor works fine and it drys fine...but the timer just wont turn and I guess (gee...I know) its blowing control circuit boards How would i check the motor and for what...are there any diagrams or tech...talk I can read.......the timer is getting power. I am not totally clueless...I can replace evaporator fan or condenser fan motors...repair air conditioners...and troubleshoot just about anything...and have even replaced dryer motors, elements, belts...etc...I can work on the old stuff but this newer stuff with circuits...etc...I need to go back to school I guess.....PLEASE help!....desperate in Seattle....and thanks.