Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Thursday, August 11, 2011 6:03:28 PM(UTC)

Hi Donna

This is a good model when it works, but when it doesn't it is serious trouble.

My advice to you is to take the money you would be using for the repair and buy a basic top loader. You will be much happier.

Good luck.
donnadel123@bellsouth.net Posted: Tuesday, August 9, 2011 6:22:30 PM(UTC)

Our Washer Goes Through The Wash Cycle,but When Its Time To Spin,it Just Goes Crazy, We Have To Shut It Down, It Is Very Loud.we Are Always Rearranging The Cloths So Its All Even All Around And Still Cant Spin Our Laundry, So Many Times I Had To Wring Items Out By Hand.this Been Going On For Awhile.i Noticed Quite A Few People Have This Problem.i Need Help,we Need To Know What Causes This, Im Just About To Give Up N Buy Some Cheaper Washer,if I Cant Get Help.and I Rather Buy Parts N Just Fix It,then Purchase Another Washer.please If You Can Let Us Know What It Could Be That Is Causing This Problem.we Would Appreciate It If You Have Any Info On It. Thank You Donna