Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Lcren11 Posted: Friday, May 22, 2009 7:03:21 PM(UTC)

Thanks Denman, Hope you had fun at the lake!!!!!!!!!!!!!Have a great weekend. Lcren11
denman Posted: Friday, May 22, 2009 5:14:52 PM(UTC)

Been at the lake for a few days.

Anyways here is a manual which may help it is for a double oven but I think they use tha same doors as yours. Check out Page 4-14
https://secured.whirlpoo...524e76/$FILE/8178007.pdf
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
Lcren11 Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2009 2:51:22 PM(UTC)

Hey its been a few days, anybody home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lcren11 Posted: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 3:53:01 PM(UTC)

Denman, Thanks for the help it was the thermal fuse thermostat!!!!!!One other thing while I have you, how do you get to the front door glass to clean? I took out screws but it will not let me remove cover. I did not want to force it and break it. Thks Lcren11
Lcren11 Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 8:32:34 PM(UTC)

Ok, Thanks I'll get it pulled and check it out and will let you know. Thks again Lcren11
denman Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 3:14:11 PM(UTC)

It looks like it is mounted on the outside oven the oven cavity wall so the oven will have to be pulled.

Note they call it a thermostat when in reality it is a thermal fuse.
Lcren11 Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 2:16:12 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: denman Go to Quoted Post
Here are your parts
Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL RBS305PDB8 | AppliancePartsPros.com

Here is a tech sheet
https://www.servicematters.com/d...0Sheet%20-%204451884.pdf

Turn your breakers off/on slowly a couple times. Sometimes you can loose half the line without actually tripping the breaker. If this does nothing it is best to measure the voltage at the oven.

Try cutting power off to the unit for half an hour or so. A long shot but worth a try.

Since you have no errors I would check out the over temp thermostat.
Item 37 in the "Oven, literature" section.

Be sure to have the power off, remove a wire from one of it's connectors and check it with a meter. Should be 0 ohms.

Denman, Took me awhile to find this post but wanted to let you know I replaced both upper and lower elements in oven because they looked fried and it did not help with my oven not working. where is the oven temp thermostat located? Does the oven have to be pulled out to get to it? thks Lcren11
denman Posted: Thursday, March 26, 2009 2:38:00 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL RBS305PDB8 | AppliancePartsPros.com

Here is a tech sheet
https://www.servicematters.com/d...0Sheet%20-%204451884.pdf

Turn your breakers off/on slowly a couple times. Sometimes you can loose half the line without actually tripping the breaker. If this does nothing it is best to measure the voltage at the oven.

Try cutting power off to the unit for half an hour or so. A long shot but worth a try.

Since you have no errors I would check out the over temp thermostat.
Item 37 in the "Oven, literature" section.

Be sure to have the power off, remove a wire from one of it's connectors and check it with a meter. Should be 0 ohms.
Lcren11 Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 3:09:19 PM(UTC)

It worked great until the other day when we decided to use the self cleaning feature. Now the oven is very clean but will not heat up at all, Bake or Broil. Does anybody have any suggestions. Thanks Larry