Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Browndog113 Posted: Monday, June 29, 2015 4:06:57 PM(UTC)

THIS IS my very first post, so I apologize if I am unintentionally not following the correct protocol. I have a free standing self cleaning electronic ignition Frigidaire range. It is 6 or 7 years old and I have owned it since it was new.

Over the past few years, occasionally the oven didn't light on the left side if you were facing in. After I couple minutes I simply lit it like we did it in the old days, before we had the wonderful feature of pilotless ignition.

Anyway, I simply cant get the stove lit on the bottom. I can broil with it, or use the burners - but that is it.

One odd thing I remember when trying to fix it -there were these 2 electronic horizontal plug like things sticking out from the oven. I basically used a minimum amount of effort, and slightly pulled them and they came out. They are attached to nothing. Obviously there is a purpose for them but I'm not sure where they attach from or to, or if they have anything to do with anything.

MY EMAIL IS BROWNDOG113@YAHOO.COM. I APPRECIATE ANY HELP. THANKS.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

harry b.

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM ANYONE WHO CAN ADVISE ME ON HOW TO FIX THIS.

I am not sure how this site is supposed to operate. I am guessing it is pretty simple to find responses.

IF NECESSARY I CAN ALSO BE EMAILED . My email address is Browndog113@yahoo.com.

Thank you,
Harry
larryo58 Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2011 12:16:39 PM(UTC)

The oven burner goes out a few secinds after it lights. Everything else on the range works fine. There is only an igniter by the burner. Something has to sense the flame to tell the gas valve to stay on. Is it the igniter?