Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 6:46:00 AM(UTC)

It is at the top of the washer forum page.
DoSchultz Posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 6:16:12 AM(UTC)

Thank you for the response and directions. I do not know what you mean by the "Sticky by Richappy". I don't find that information or reference on the page.
sidfink43 Posted: Saturday, July 23, 2011 5:57:32 PM(UTC)

Assuming it is draining ok, you want to check out the clutch and brakes. The clutch is a relatively easy and inexpensive repair. Check the brakes using the Sticky by Richappy at the top of this page.

Here is a video on the clutch.

‪Washing Machine Clutch Band and Lining Repair Kit Replacement (part #285790)‬‏ - YouTube
DoSchultz Posted: Thursday, July 21, 2011 12:31:02 PM(UTC)

Whirlpool Laundry Center ThinTwin unit - at the spin cycle, the washer motor runs but the drum will not spin with or without clothes in the machine. There is a buzzing sound maybe such as a stripped gear or something not "catching" to make the drum rotate.

The unit is probably 8 or more years old. Any idea own what parts and cost may be involved to repair it? I'd most likely do the repair work myself.
Thank you for your help!
-Don:)