Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Friday, July 15, 2011 11:09:51 AM(UTC)

I can only suggest replacing the main control board or getting a new machine. These models are great when they work, but GE made them so complicated it is almost impossible for even GE to diagnose.

If you do want to try and repair it, and you buy the part from this site and it does not fix things you can return it, see the returns policy for details and conditions.
alt Posted: Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:27:00 AM(UTC)

the suspention spring broke so i replaced it but now the washer wont spin. checked for codes had code 42 at first cleared code and talked to ge rep after that it had code 46 which is not in the diagnostic table that came with the washer. found a repair manual online which had that code in it after talking to a ge tech i was told to replace the invertor at a cost of 240 dollarws and my washer still doesnt work. by the way the part is not reternable. any help would be appreciated