Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
GerryinBelleRiver Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 3:34:18 PM(UTC)

Thanks again Brain. Sounds pretty straight forward altough time consuming. If I have any problems I will PM you for the pics.
TechnicianBrian Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2009 2:58:53 PM(UTC)

Well I took the blower out of my test kitchen oven (first time I had to do that) and I hope yours is easier to do. The early models required less contortions than the new ones so I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. The process to get to the blower is pull the unit out so you can get behind it and remove the screws (4 each) holding both cross braces in place. Then remove all the screws holding the center back panel on and remove it. Then there is a panel just above the center panel that runs from side to side and had the gas and electrical connections running through it. This panel needs to come out which will expose the blower. If you are lucky, the blower is held in place with four screws that you will be looking at. If yours is like mine, there are three screws in top and two screws on the bottom that come up from under the blower. You will need a small ratchet to get to these. It looks like four screws under the blower, but only the front to need to be removed. Then change everything and put it back together. I also took some photos that are rather large, so if you contact me at my website I can email them to you.
GerryinBelleRiver Posted: Friday, March 13, 2009 5:04:00 AM(UTC)

Thanks brian, that will be much appreciated
TechnicianBrian Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2009 5:22:23 PM(UTC)

The blower is located in the back (as you probably already know from the noise) and requires a bunch of screws to be removed to get to it. I have this same range in my training kitchen and will take some photos tomorrow and will post to give you a bit of a visual reference.
GerryinBelleRiver Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2009 4:40:15 PM(UTC)

Does anyone know where I can get a repair manual for my dual fuel range or alternately can anyone tell me how to remove the blower, it's making a big racket when I turn the oven on.

Thanks