Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
snoelke4 Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 6:35:51 PM(UTC)

I am new to this forum so I hope I am giving the correct info. Basically, I am a single female and a home owner of 4 years that's handy but I only weigh aprox. 100 pounds so it's hard working with a washer.
I have a Whirlpool washer; model#LSR8444LQ0, serial#CP3071477, type III.

Last night I put a medium load in the washer; on cold, delicate cycle and went to bed. I woke up to a washer full of soap, water, clothes and nasty water. It seems like it gets to the end of the wash cycle, makes a clicking sound, then just stops. That's it, its not agitating or draining. I tried restarting the load again in different ways and it stopped at the same place every time.
I called Whirlpool and they asked me about my hoses (which I replaced all of my hoses 6 months ago). However, I guess I need pull out the washer to check for clogs in the drain hose and look for kinks. AS SOON as I can get someone to help me move the extremely heavy washer to check, that'll be great. However, after reading some of the posts, I am concerned it may be a larger problem and I CAN'T afford another problem. Seriously.
I APPRECIATE ANY HELP FROM ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!