Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 1:15:24 AM(UTC)

Turn off water to the unit and strip down to the motor impeller including removal of the 1/2 round impeller cover, just remove screw and pry off.Sponge out all the water.
If the chopper screen is clogged, remove and clean it, put it back in and turn the unit on. Observe with the door open if the chopper shredder is moving. If not,you need to replace the chopper AP3039186 and the check valve imedded in the housing AP3175191
Gene Posted: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 7:34:17 PM(UTC)

Did you check the chopper (#6 on the diagram)?

Gene.
puzzled Posted: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 7:23:06 PM(UTC)

I ve cleaned all the way down to motor . and had no improvement . there is not a specific spray motor part in the manual . what other name for the part would i need to replace ? Are you talking of the main pump attached to the motor? thanks Puzzled
jdappl07 Posted: Monday, February 23, 2009 6:37:13 PM(UTC)

start at the bottom spray arm and take it apart going down clean everything out, filter and all, down to the motor if that doesnt help spray motor is getting weak
puzzled Posted: Monday, February 23, 2009 5:58:45 PM(UTC)

My dishwasher comes on . water evacuates out of machine , then fills with water . machine run a while then evacuates water out again . refils and runs a while and repeats the same procedure until time is complete . the problem is that the water does not spray out of the top star like sprayer and weakly comes out of the bottom star sprayerwhen I open the door to observe the cycles . the dishes will not get clean on top or bottom . I replaced the circute board and it did not change anything . the element get hot and water . the soap dispenser open but the soap does not get washed out . what could be wrong. puzzled