Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
jr_range Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2009 11:50:17 AM(UTC)

Ugh, sorry my photos didn't get attached to the post, may have to repost with smaller size pics
Admin / APP Team Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2009 11:49:40 AM(UTC)

Post a picture here and we'll see.
jr_range Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2009 11:33:44 AM(UTC)

Hello all,

Does anyone know what this part is? I bought this gas range on Craigslist to replace our 30+ yr old Monty Wards range. When my friend and I were carrying it up the stairs this part rolled out of the range and I couldn't tell from where. I've looked through the manuals and can't see the part on any of the diagrams. Who knows, it may not even be a part from the range, but the baked on stuff on it leads me to believe otherwise. The range works great, excellent condition, all the burners and the oven function well. Have not yet used the broiler or the self-clean function. There's no gas smell. I really can't see where it would have come from. If I were to guess, I would say it was some kind of regulator.

The range seems to be working fine, but I would love to solve this mystery and put my mind at ease.

Thank you