Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Friday, February 13, 2009 1:29:56 PM(UTC)

You are welcome. I'm glad you were able to fix it.

Gene.
Steve G. Posted: Friday, February 13, 2009 8:37:56 AM(UTC)

Yup, that's what I had to do! Despite GE's terrible engineering I finally got it fixed! Thanks.
Gene Posted: Thursday, February 12, 2009 5:39:34 PM(UTC)

If you already removed the inner door frame and that "easy accessible screw" then you probably have to remove the outer door frame which is secured with the tabs to the metal inner frame.

Gene.
Steve G. Posted: Thursday, February 12, 2009 6:42:29 AM(UTC)

Hello, I recently pulled to hard on our microwave door handle and the handle broke off of the door! I took the door off and took it apart in order to unscrew the the two screws that hold the handle on. One of the screws is easily accessible but the other one is directly behind the black metal frame that WILL NOT come off! How am I supposed to get to this screw to replace the handle? I assume there is some way to get to it since they sell a replacement part for it. I would rather replace the handle than dish out $150 for a brand new door!

Thanks,

Steve

btw, it is a GE profile spacemaker microwave oven

EDIT: I don't think that the three last numbers are supposed to be on the model number, can one of the mods delete them please?