Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
abeberman Posted: Tuesday, January 5, 2016 9:46:52 AM(UTC)

Had the same problem with the belt seeming to be too short. Put the new belt on the drum first (need to remove the back cover. Push the drum to the front and fit the belt through the top and bottom seal) then using an extension with a long socket attached, this allowed me to get the belt on the motor shaft. The previous poster above linked a video that helped me use this idea to install this belt.
denman Posted: Friday, May 27, 2011 3:18:57 AM(UTC)

Hopefully someone else who has actually worked on or has knowledge about this dryer will jump in.

I did a Google and came up with the following which may be helpful.
How To Fit A Belt To A Tumble Dryer Changing And Replacing
This is a shot in the dark on my part.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
gbeuchel Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 6:20:34 PM(UTC)

I broke a belt on this dryer. There is no tension device. The belt seems to short but it matches the broken belt. I cant get it around the motor spindle. The only thing I can think of is to loosed the motor for some give, but wanted to ask first. The belt seems way to short but matches the broken belt. HELP!!!!!