Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
okbobcats Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2007 2:05:29 PM(UTC)

that is whirlpool design to fix the fuse blowing problem. most likly to soak up any extra heat load on the fuse. also when you order the fuse kit. it says to make sure you use and wires.
dale_westrick@yahoo.com Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2007 12:50:28 PM(UTC)

When I replaced the fuze I did not use the extra wires because I did not see the need for them since the connections hooked up to the new fuze. I wonder if you can explain to me why the extra wires would be necessary and what the fuzes fuction is designed for.

Dale Westrick
okbobcats Posted: Wednesday, November 7, 2007 3:25:07 AM(UTC)

Also when you replace that Fuse you have use those 2 extra wires that come with it. also use the sheild too.
Gene Posted: Monday, November 5, 2007 1:52:42 PM(UTC)

Hi Dale

The first thing I would check is the right part number for the thermal fuse you used. There are two different thermal fuses used for the dishwashers with a stainless still tubs and a plastic tubs.

- The part number for the fuse (110 degrees by C) with a stainless still tub 675796

- The part number for the fuse (98 degrees by C) with a plastic tub 675813

What kind of tub has your dishwasher?

Gene.
dale_westrick@yahoo.com Posted: Monday, November 5, 2007 1:05:11 PM(UTC)

dishwasher blows fuze in upper control panel I replaced the fuze and it ran for a while but would not go through the cycles. It then blew the fuze again.
Any help would be appreciated.