Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
jgolfaholic Posted: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 5:06:32 PM(UTC)

It must be a stumper!
jgolfaholic Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 7:59:47 PM(UTC)

Only problem (at least for now) is a very annoying sound that is coming from the evaporator fan in my freezer - its still cooling normally. It happened once, I unplugged the Fridge, waited about 20 minutes...good to go for a week. Now its happening daily. If I adjust the temp inside the fridge to "0" and then set back to "5" the sound stops but now its happening regularly (couple times a day). So I emptied the freezer and popped off the cover while the sound was happening - as soon as i touched the fan in the center to slow it the sound stopped. Its definitely coming from that fan. Looking online I think I should replace the evaporator fan motor... Part Details - GE Evaporator fan motor, part number: AP3798650

Hoping its as simple as it seems it will be. Any thoughts or guidence would be greatly appreciated.