Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Friday, January 30, 2009 6:22:33 AM(UTC)

THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
solson Posted: Friday, January 30, 2009 5:54:48 AM(UTC)

There are no water marks on the motor. The motor doesn't make any sound. I checked the voltage and it showed ok on one wire but there are 4 more that entering the motor and I don't have voltage on any of them. I cannot find the electrical schematic/control drawings. Is it on the back of the machine? How can I verify a bad motor without taking it out?
Gene Posted: Thursday, January 29, 2009 8:54:22 PM(UTC)

Sounds like the pump is not working. Remove the toe panel and check for a water marks on the motor. If there are any, then the pump & motor assembly has to be replaced.

Start the dishwasher and see how the motor acts.

- The part number for the pump & motor assembly is AP3776341

Here are the break down diagrams for the Kitchen Aid dishwasher Model KUDR24SEBL1

Gene.
solson Posted: Thursday, January 29, 2009 6:22:41 AM(UTC)

The cycle monitor light on the front panel goes thru every cycle. The water fills on the and does not drain. There is no additional action or noise inside? When I open the door after the dry cycle the water is in the bottom and the soap holder is open with the soap in it.