Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 3:18:39 PM(UTC)

You are welcome. Thank you for the feedback.

Gene.
blagasse24 Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2011 6:24:08 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
You are welcome. Good luck.

Gene.

Just wanted to follow up that the control panel did the trick. Thanks! One thing for others to note that the ribbon from the control panel needs to be coerced into the proper port on the smartboard. The first time I tried I didn't want to push it too hard and it wasn't in far enough. So when I turned the power on, I got to the point where I needed to set the clock, but none of the touchpad keys worked. I unscrewed the control panel and just worked on pushing the ribbon in all the way and that did the trick. Microwave's as good as new now. Thanks again!
Gene Posted: Sunday, August 14, 2011 5:43:12 PM(UTC)

You are welcome. Good luck.

Gene.
blagasse24 Posted: Sunday, August 14, 2011 5:39:39 PM(UTC)

That's what I thought but glad to hear. Thank you for your quick response. I'll check back in on how the new part works.
Gene Posted: Sunday, August 14, 2011 4:43:31 PM(UTC)

According to the model number you posted you have to order the complete control panel.

- The control panel Part number: AP3418746
blagasse24 Posted: Sunday, August 14, 2011 12:49:30 PM(UTC)

I'm having a similar issue with JVM1870SF001; I was able to unplug & re-plug inn the microwave and doing that several times over the course of a month got me by. Now that won't work either. I want to make sure I'm ordering the right part. Do I need just a keypad or the whole control panel? If just a keypad, what is the part number? My model has a black keypad currently.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Garry,

The "F3" error code means "Shorted key panel". The correction is to replace the membrane switch (#15 on the diagram).

- The membrane switch Part number: AP3191565
Gene Posted: Friday, May 13, 2011 4:21:39 PM(UTC)

Garry,

The "F3" error code means "Shorted key panel". The correction is to replace the membrane switch (#15 on the diagram).

- The membrane switch Part number: AP3191565
garry carpenter Posted: Friday, May 13, 2011 1:18:24 PM(UTC)

been out of the country for a few months microwave was un plugged from wall, on reconnecting it only says F3 and the touch pad wont change anything.Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards Garry