Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
hot rod induction heater Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2023 4:56:57 PM(UTC)

Induction heating is a non-contact heating method, which significantly reduces the risk of accidents and injuries associated with open flames or hot surfaces. Additionally, there are no harmful emissions, making it environmentally friendly.
richappy Posted: Thursday, November 1, 2007 3:03:58 AM(UTC)

The high current may have shorted a thermostat. Pull out all thermostats and put in an oven, verify they all open at the right temperature.
If ok, I would check for a shorted heating element, or an element short to ground.
stacy Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 6:49:12 AM(UTC)

On Sat. we put in a new breaker panel. Sat. night my dryer wouldn`t work, my "handyman" did a couple of things to the breakers and then my dryer would run but no heat. So, before I investigated he starts to dissmantle the dryer and gives up. I found it could be several things starting with the heating element or thermal fuse. I tool the whole element out and took it to an appliance stroe they said it was fine and that I probably wasn`t getting full voltage due to my new breakers. So, I went and bought a new breaker, installed it, put the dryer back together, turned it on and seen sparks coming from the back. Opened it back up, I forgot to hook up a single purple wire to the coils. I replaced the little end peice(cuz it had burnt) hooked everything back up, turn it on and it got extremely hot in about 3sec. and coils were glowing red. It is yet again apart and I don`t know where to go next. Did I kill it?