Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
kayakcrzy Posted: Saturday, January 24, 2009 4:05:23 AM(UTC)

Yes, you have never said, you checked the power coming to the back of the dryer where the cord goes in. People make an assumption, that if the dryer runs, then it is getting power. Not true. Voltage is lazy, and it travels through the path of least resistance, so if there is any power it will go to the motor, not the element. So take the panel off, and check the power. You might even go out to the dryer breaker, and flip it off and on a few times. But checking the power at the plug, is what you need to establish. Tom ApplianceEducator.com
jays327 Posted: Friday, January 23, 2009 3:31:24 PM(UTC)

I have replaced the heat element, thermal fuse, thermostat, the main select switch and just purchased the three way switch the controls what temp i want to run at. hopefully that will work but can anyone give me an idea what i have missed or what i should do. i also made sure there wasnt any lint in the catch as well.

Thanks,
Jerad