Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
misterfixall Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2009 3:56:50 PM(UTC)

i will be pulling it out tomorrow. i printed out out the tech sheets and will be checking out the switches in clean mode, will keep you informed, thanks
Gene Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2009 3:40:32 PM(UTC)

The control board reads the open or close position of these switches to determine if the door is locked, then it stops the latch motor and starts the self clean. You have to check the switches for continuity according to the wiring diagram and position of the latch cam.

Gene.
misterfixall Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2009 3:33:39 PM(UTC)

please explain what improper feedback is +and if so what would i be checking
Gene Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2009 2:52:21 PM(UTC)

It could be improper feedback to the control board.

Gene.
misterfixall Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2009 1:38:47 PM(UTC)

Gene if door locks securely when set to clean . then after a couple of minutes it unlocks , then if you cancel +repeat clean, it locks again for a short time, wouldnt that mean that door latch switches are working?
Gene Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2009 12:39:51 PM(UTC)

I would check first the door latch switches and the wire harness. The relay board is very last on the list of suspects. In case if you did not find the wiring diagram, here is the tech sheets.

Gene.
misterfixall Posted: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 2:25:26 PM(UTC)

hi ,amana oven door latching +unlatching in self clean +showin f9 . i feel that beacause the door does lock +unlock when it shouldnt, the problem is with circuit relay board, part#ap4280300, do you agree? oh ya fellow americans, congrats on your new President ,