Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
rlmcmillen Posted: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 9:07:35 PM(UTC)

Thanks. Got it open but haven't been able to disassemble the drum yet. I've got a call in to my home warranty company, but will try to tinker with it before they make it out.
sidfink43 Posted: Monday, April 18, 2011 10:10:22 AM(UTC)

You can access the inside by inserting a screw driver in the gap between the top and front near the edges which will release clips holding the top to the frame. The top will now flip up and you can take off the front by taking out the screws that hold it to the frame.

A pump obstruction looks like a good bet, see if you do not find that long lost sock.
rlmcmillen Posted: Saturday, April 16, 2011 4:47:05 PM(UTC)

[FONT="Arial"]I recently went to take may clothes out of the washer and it was full of water. I turned it to another part of the cycle and the water started to drain but it made a weird sound and appeared like it was having problems spinning. From what I have read, the most common issues are a pump obstruction or some other obstruction. I can't even figure out to get the darn thing open. Any help would be greatly appreciated![/FONT]