Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Wednesday, April 6, 2011 2:52:03 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL KEMC307KSS05 30" BUILT-IN ELECTRIC DOUBLE OVEN THERMAL CONVECTION LOWER CRISPWAVE MICROWAVE | AppliancePartsPros.com

See the attachment for the tech sheet

Here is a manual which may help
Whirlpool KAC-25 KitchenAid Built-In Microwave Oven Combination Service Manual - ApplianceDigest.com

You may have to join the site to download the manual but it is free and this is a very good site for manuals.

I would check for 240 volts first.
Next would be the oven's thermal cut-off, see pages 3-20 and 3-40 in the manual.
Be sure to kill power to the unit when working on it.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
druzie Posted: Tuesday, April 5, 2011 6:11:07 PM(UTC)

I have a Kitchen Aid Superba Mod #KEMC307KSS05, SERIAL # XT0702305 -- it does not heat up. The display works, but after setting it, it just says Lo and stays that way. I cannot hear a fan go on either. I did have a repairman look at it a while ago and he tried to replace the thermal fuse in the front and said that did not work and told me I would have to replace the whole control panel and it was going to cost about $550. I am trying to do a little research to see what else I can try first. It sounds like maybe try the thermal fuse in the back of the oven and a new blower? Any ideas here to help save me $100s would be greatly appreciated? Thank you. :)