Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
thecaptainsdad Posted: Monday, April 4, 2011 11:37:58 AM(UTC)

Whoops, that should be A1 and A2!
thecaptainsdad Posted: Monday, April 4, 2011 11:37:21 AM(UTC)

Red (2) goes to B
1 and 3 (earth wires) attach to A1 and B1
4 connects to C
Solution provided by Jan at OctoJob.nl - Snelle en betaalbare reparatie van uw witgoed .

Wife now happy!
Gene Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:09:51 PM(UTC)

Jon,

Probably nobody has it but the manufacturer. It's hard to deal with many American brands, so non American are out of question.

Gene.
thecaptainsdad Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2011 12:00:13 PM(UTC)

Hi Gene, thanks for your reply. I have scoured the web for a service manual but have not been successful. I agree that the image I have posted is completely useless to anyone not very familiar with this particular water heater or dishwasher! My only hope was that I'd be lucky enough for someone on this forum to recognise it and be familiar enough with servicing them to be able to offer some help. It was a bit of a long shot...!

Can you recommend any service manual resources?
Many thanks again, Jon B

Can
Gene Posted: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 7:20:46 PM(UTC)

Jon,

Do you have the wiring diagram for this dishwasher? This picture does not help much.

Gene.
thecaptainsdad Posted: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 4:26:46 PM(UTC)

Please see image attached as described above. Jon B
thecaptainsdad Posted: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 3:55:28 PM(UTC)

Hi, I have fitted a new instant water heater to a Siemens dishwasher model: SE25M851GB/35 and took a picture of the wiring connections before disconnecting the old one. You can guess what's coming... Between then and now I have lost the picture and cannot be sure how to correctly connect it! Can anyone help? I shall try to attach an image of the terminal with the four remaining wires, ready to be attached! I have numbered the wires and labelled the terminals, just in case anyone can offer me any advice and describe which wire should connect to which terminal! I appreciate any advice anyone can offer! Very best regards, Jon B