Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
dtidwell98 Posted: Monday, April 4, 2011 7:05:13 AM(UTC)

I have had several views of my post. Anyone experienced problems that are similar? I am definitley ready to get the dishwasher back in good operation.

Last time I ran dishes through it, the dishes were very wet when it turned off - even with the heated dry option on.

Hoping someone can give me some advice.

Thanks!!
dtidwell98 Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 8:42:27 AM(UTC)

My whirlpool dishwasher has been acting strangely lately. It has several issues. I am not sure if it is one problem that is causing the troubles.

Here is what is happening - Only the normal and rinse buttons will light up on the left side of the control panel. Also, the dry button works on the right side, but that is all.

When it is turned on normal, it seems to start a cycle then stop and start the cycle again over and over. The dry button light goes on and off alot. Once the dishwasher turns off, the dishes might be dry or still wet.

Any suggestions? I tried resetting the computer with the series of button pushes and nothing changed. Also, I ordered a replacement computer board, but the dishwasher was more flaky with the new board.