Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
richappy Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2011 2:31:06 AM(UTC)

I would check the motor in the back, might be overheating and shutting down on it's thermal overload. Usually, this is due to increased friction from bad tub bearings.
sidfink43 Posted: Friday, March 25, 2011 5:44:44 PM(UTC)

There should be a tech sheet inside the lower service panel on the left. Use it to try to generate some error codes or diagnostics.

If you still need help, let us know what you found out and we'll see what else we can come up with.
bbell3@wideopenwest.com Posted: Thursday, March 24, 2011 4:15:07 PM(UTC)

My Kenmoore front-load washing machine for several months has been locking out after one load and then won’t start. For a while it would start after a 30 minute wait but now it has to rest for 4 hours before it will start another load. It runs an entire cycle, but then nothing. No error code appears on the digital panel. I think something is overheating and causing it to lock out. I’m looking for a diagnosis and/or instructions on what to look at inside.