Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
rmfield Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2007 2:49:10 PM(UTC)

Moved to new post
spis Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:45:33 PM(UTC)

OK guys. For your files I changed the swicht mtr and the washer works great again, the timer is ok, thank you for all your help
richappy Posted: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 1:02:00 AM(UTC)

Very rare these switches go bad unless oil gets in them. Verify with meter good ohms when activated; ie. less than 1 ohm.
Check timer also.
spis Posted: Monday, October 22, 2007 7:08:50 PM(UTC)

here are pics
spis Posted: Monday, October 22, 2007 7:03:02 PM(UTC)

I found burn contacts inside the switch mtr, coul it be the problem?
richappy Posted: Monday, October 22, 2007 2:50:53 PM(UTC)

Seems like a bad timer. I usually confirm by pulling cover off motor and check for burnt contacts.
spis Posted: Monday, October 22, 2007 10:42:58 AM(UTC)

The conectors are ok The washer fill water ok but when starts to wash the motor's relay work intermittent, then I turn the timer mannually, yust a little, and it works all the cycle then drain ok and in the spin cycle agan intermittent, the lid switch is ok, I can see some sparkle in the switch mtr of the motor
richappy Posted: Monday, October 22, 2007 1:55:07 AM(UTC)

Pull front panel and check the motor connector, you might have a burnt pin. If ok, check your timer connector pins for a bad connection.
When the washer becomes intermittent, move the timer to another cycle, if now ok, you probably have a bad timer.
spis Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:54:00 AM(UTC)

Hi I have a problem with the relay of the motor sometimes works intermittent could it be a switch mtr problem or the motor?