Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
magician59 Posted: Tuesday, March 8, 2011 11:42:41 AM(UTC)

They're real hard to diagnose if unplugged. Plug it back in and don't open it for 24 hours. Then check the temperatures in both the freezer and the fresh food section.

Let us know what you find.
chaca0710 Posted: Tuesday, March 8, 2011 11:29:20 AM(UTC)

I assume the compressor is running because I hear something switch on and make a noise. I don't know the temperature, but it's not cold at all.
This happened almost 2 weeks ago before I went out of town for 12 days. I removed all of the food and unplugged the fridge.
magician59 Posted: Tuesday, March 8, 2011 11:24:46 AM(UTC)

Is the compressor starting and running? What are the temperatures inside the freezer and the fresh food section?
chaca0710 Posted: Tuesday, March 8, 2011 10:30:09 AM(UTC)

My fridge is 8 years old. In 2009, the freezer and the fridge stopped cooling. I had it repaired and the repairman replaced a relay on the compressor.

Apparently the company has since gone out of business or is just not returning my messages.

Through google I found this forum.

Any suggestions on if this is something I can fix myself?

Thanks.