Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
lacken Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 5:44:53 PM(UTC)

I feel that the problem is down to the water inlet valve, the control module or the level switch in the pressure chamber. The problem didn't creep up, it just was one time it worked, the next it didn't. Does the wood panel need to come of in the process of finding the control panel? If so, how?

new post:http://forum.appliancepartspros...ut-water.html#post386409
lacken Posted: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 8:22:29 PM(UTC)

Ok an update. After watching the dishwasher for the complete wash cycle I found out this: during the fill the water intlet system fills and sprays water out of the vent hole. If the washer was installed and had the side panel in place the water would fill the bottom pan and activate the float switch stopping the water entering. So the problem is between the water inlet and the pressure chamber. The water coming in is more then will go into the pressure chamber. So there might be a restriction there or too much pressure from the inlet valve. Is this valve more then an "on/off" valve? I don't know if this is the same layout as the SHV modes.
lacken Posted: Friday, March 4, 2011 5:22:06 PM(UTC)

had a problem where no water would go in. Read a lot about water valve and float. Float assembly moved well, no sticking...there was water in the bottom pan. vacuumed the water out and started the dw. Flood. Emptied water from bottom pan again and restarted. no water. Noticed that I could see the float rod looking through the toe kick, and it was all the way up. reached in and pushed it down..water ran in. So something is leaking water into the bottom pan setting off the float switch. I thought maybe the hose off the back of the fill valve leaking, but mentioned to someone who does appliance repair and they said "leaking drain pump". Does this sound plausable? I'd appreciate any help/advise offered. Thanks