Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
johnbet Posted: Thursday, March 10, 2011 5:16:26 PM(UTC)

I am having the same problem. what did you do?
Tsailor Posted: Saturday, March 5, 2011 7:28:33 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: denman Go to Quoted Post
Here are your parts
Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL GEW9250PW0 ELECTRIC DRYER | AppliancePartsPros.com

See the attachment for the tech sheet which you probably already have as you said that you had run the diagnostics but I just want to be sure that you have this info.

I would check the thermal fuse and the belt switch.

(Tsailor) Thank you so very much for your response. I sure will try both those suggestions.

Thank You.
denman Posted: Saturday, March 5, 2011 1:38:00 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL GEW9250PW0 ELECTRIC DRYER | AppliancePartsPros.com

See the attachment for the tech sheet which you probably already have as you said that you had run the diagnostics but I just want to be sure that you have this info.

I would check the thermal fuse and the belt switch.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
Tsailor Posted: Friday, March 4, 2011 3:51:27 PM(UTC)

I have a Whirlpool Duet Dryer. My wife was using it the other morning when it just up and stopped running. I have taken it apart and checked all connections, nothing lose. I have run a diagnostic and I'm showing no error codes. The control panel appears to be working properly. However when you press the start button you hear a click the sensor light lights up and the dryer does not start its cycle. I am at my whits end? Please help!