Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
hmr03 Posted: Saturday, February 26, 2011 1:36:46 PM(UTC)

After 14 months my ice dispenser started failing to dispense ice cubes. Noticed bracket which the spiral auger drive is attached thru was moving up and down.
Removed glide bucket G E P/N WR72X10247 and found plastic tip that included the threaded/anchor for screw to secure plastic bracket had broken. Ordered and replaced "glide bucket" P/N WR72X1027. This appeared to fix the problem and ice dispensing worked for awhile. As time went on, while dispensing ice, I would hear a thumping sound and then no ice dispensing. Several times I found by emptying ice storage container and and clearing any jammed ice cubes, it would work for a while. Jam always appears at the "crusher station". Since I hardly ever need/use crushed ice I wondered if I removed crusher blades, cubes would not jam and unit would dispense cube. Is their a detailed easy to follow writeup for removing blades. I posed this same problem to a repair ************, received what appears to be a parts catalog pic of the storage unit and a 11 step removal procedure, to remove the crusher blades. Unfortunately, my model/sr appears to be a later model. Catalog pic (ART NOP WR19247 C) was what I have.

Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated...hmr:)