Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 11:42:07 AM(UTC)

You are welcome. I'm glad it's up and running.

Gene.
chev38 Posted: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:56:54 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
The front panel is fastened at the top by 2 metal spring clips, and at the bottom by 2 metal tabs which protrude from the base of the unit into slots in the panel bottom.

Locate 2 spring clips between the top cover and front panel by aligning a putty knife with left or right edge of lid. Insert the putty knife and push forward to release clips. Rotate the front panel forward and lift off the bottom tabs.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for General Electric WPSR3100W1WW Washer | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.

Thanks Gene, you were very helpful. Once I removed the front panel all I had to do was tighten the drive belt.
Gene Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 5:35:09 PM(UTC)

The front panel is fastened at the top by 2 metal spring clips, and at the bottom by 2 metal tabs which protrude from the base of the unit into slots in the panel bottom.

Locate 2 spring clips between the top cover and front panel by aligning a putty knife with left or right edge of lid. Insert the putty knife and push forward to release clips. Rotate the front panel forward and lift off the bottom tabs.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for General Electric WPSR3100W1WW Washer | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
chev38 Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 1:05:49 PM(UTC)

I'd like to get into the cabinet without destroying it. Does the top lid pop
open with a pry tool ? And once i get the top open can i get the front panel off ?