Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Admin / APP Team Posted: Thursday, February 17, 2011 12:23:49 PM(UTC)

Awesome. Glad to hear you got it solved.
baldridge Posted: Thursday, February 17, 2011 12:03:16 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: baldridge Go to Quoted Post
Unplugged the disposer to do a water filter change but when plugging back in, the disposer started up and will not stop running. Never touched the wall switch. How do I stop it? The reset button doesn't seem to change anything.

I did exactly as you suggested, plugged it back in the socket that is always on. I didn't know that is how the under the sink duplex is set up. Thanks for your response.
Admin / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 8:24:03 PM(UTC)

You've probably checked this already, but did you plug it back in the right socket? Usually, you would have a double socket under the sink where one socket is controlled by the on/off switch (for the disposer) and the other is always on.
baldridge Posted: Monday, February 14, 2011 4:52:12 AM(UTC)

Unplugged the disposer to do a water filter change but when plugging back in, the disposer started up and will not stop running. Never touched the wall switch. How do I spot it? The reset button doesn't seem to change anything.