Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
cbassman Posted: Friday, February 4, 2011 3:48:58 AM(UTC)

I seated the ribbon cable better -- thanks...(and I think I put it in with the leds on the correct side) but I still get no llights or action. Could I have shorted something out....is there a switch I need to re-start things?
RoboJoe Industries Posted: Thursday, February 3, 2011 7:21:45 PM(UTC)

The ribbon can be tricky. Make sure that you press in the tabs on the carrier and pull it out so that it is fully extended before inserting the ribbon. When you push the ribbon in, you must push in the carrier at the same time.

http://www.upthemileage.com

Appliance repair that's fast and now and affordable in Shiawassee County and beyond...
cbassman Posted: Thursday, February 3, 2011 5:55:53 PM(UTC)

The water actuator on my door dispenser broke, and I undertook the replacement myself since a post on this forum seems to be fairly detailed.
Well I got the dispenser module out and replaced the actuator and reversed my
steps to re-assemble. The trickiest part (as I had read might be the case) was
re-attaching the cable ribbon between the module and the circuit board on the
door cover plate where you push the buttons to activate the ice/water. But I thought I did it all right.....now I get no lights on the display, no water OR ice
dispensed....seems like the electronics are not working....I definitely re-connected the wire plugs that were behind the dispenser module. Any ideas?