Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
patman2 Posted: Monday, March 14, 2011 11:08:55 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: PTB197 Go to Quoted Post
I have a Whirlpool Fridge with a freezer above the fridge. I am not sure where it is coming from, but a puddle of water will collect on the top shelf. It seems like it is coming from the center where the light and water dispenser are. We dont use the dispenser, so I dont think it is that. Are there any common problems with this unit or something i should look for? Thanks for any help.

My Whirlpool just started this same "behavior" :). See my post here: Frozen water on top shelf in refrigerator (top-mount)

Did you ever figure this one out?

Pat
PTB197 Posted: Monday, January 24, 2011 5:47:10 PM(UTC)

I have a Whirlpool Fridge with a freezer above the fridge. I am not sure where it is coming from, but a puddle of water will collect on the top shelf. It seems like it is coming from the center where the light and water dispenser are. We dont use the dispenser, so I dont think it is that. Are there any common problems with this unit or something i should look for? Thanks for any help.