Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
rocco Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2007 10:57:13 AM(UTC)

thanks, just the information I needed.
richappy Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2007 1:30:33 AM(UTC)

You have a Frigidaire front loader. Go to Appliance repairs, Appliancehelp, Appliances, repairs to dryers washers dishwashers fridges repairs microwaves ge maytag kenmore frigidaire westinghouse inglis, appliance how to take apart information, purchasing an appliance help, model number help, to get gasket replacement instructions. This is a lot of labor, but not too difficult and no special tools needed.
Inspect the inner spin basket support spider for rust while apart, and check the bearings for leakage.
Click on your model # for parts.
rocco Posted: Tuesday, October 9, 2007 6:35:28 AM(UTC)

Hello,
My washer has a water leak at the outside of the tub. It seams to be leaking at the point where the two halves of the tub are screwed together. I bought the gasket from sears that the parts diagram shows sits between the two halves. I first tried tightening the screws but that did not stop it and since everything is plastic I felt it would be better to replace gasket. Now I'm trying to figure out how to take this apart to change the gasket. What's the best way to do this? From front,back, top? Do I have to take the drum completely out?
Another issue: Someone told me that the shocks break alot in front loaders and that sears knows about this and has changed the design to metal shocks instead of plastic. Should I check with sears about updated designs?
Also, is there a service manual out there that is specific to my washing machine?

Thank You