Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
jimpatt Posted: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 7:43:20 AM(UTC)

I did check that, what I did find is the compressor inverter board is not putting out 3 ph 230v to the compressor. I did have 11.85 volts going out to the invertor board from J15 (the red and white wire) and that voltage would drop off as I shut the refridge on and off. I pulled the connector at the compressor and read 6.5 ohms at each leg of the compressor terminals, so I figured the compressor could be ok. I think the invertor board must be bad, I plugged in the J15 connector to the inverter board and metered across the three terminals on the connector that goes to the compressor while unplugged. I didn't read any voltage going out, so I assume the invertor board is bad.
richappy Posted: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 3:33:51 AM(UTC)

Pull the motherboard off in the back of fridg and check the solder connections at the big power relay.
jimpatt Posted: Monday, January 10, 2011 6:24:37 PM(UTC)

I have a 5 year old monogram that is not getting cold, came home from work and the ice was melting out of the ice maker. I can hear fan running in the top at the back, the compressor does not appear to be running.