Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
LENHOOVER11 Posted: Monday, January 10, 2011 5:15:34 AM(UTC)

I have a MAytag dishwasher model MDB5601AWW and one of my gradkids locked us out of it by pushing buttons on the key pad,I called maytag and they told me to look up on line so i did,Now they give you the buttons to hold for a few seconds and will unlock well it did'nt work.Now they had a recall on another part and sent a service guys to replace the heater so my wife ask the repairman if he could unlock the keypad and his resopnse was "He was'nt there to unlock nor was he paid to unlock if we wanted to have that done to call and set up a service call to come back out" Now i think that was a little dumb on his part like i would call that co to do anything else for me,But anyway my question is HOW do you unlock the keypad or if thats not the problem what else could it be??? HELP me please!!